We were excited to find offers in our Ibotta app for $3 off certain Tampax and Always items. We paired these cash back offers with 2 newspaper insert coupons for a moneymaker!
The Tampax and Always rebates are WALMART ONLY rebates, you the items must be purchased at Walmart.
Here's what we did:
- Bought 2 Tampax Radiant Super Tampons 14 ct at $3.62 ea = $7.24
- Bought 2 Always Ultra Thin Extra Long Super Pads 14 ct at $3.12 ea = $6.24
- Used 1 $1 off 1 Tampax Pearl, Radiant, or Pure tampons 14 ct+ (from the March Proctor & Gamble newspaper insert)
- Used 1 $1 off 1 Always Radiant, Infinity, Pure, Ultra, or Maxi pads 10 ct+ (from the March Proctor & Gamble newspaper insert)
- Paid $11.48 at checkout (for 4 items)
- Uploaded receipt to Ibotta to claim
- 2 of the $3 off 1 Tampax tampons 14ct+, includes Radiant (limit 2) = $6 cash back
- 2 of the $3 off 1 Always pads 11ct+, includes Ultra (limit 2) = $6 cash back
- 1 of the $.10 off Any Item (limit 1)
- For a total cash back of $12.10
- That's a net moneymaker of 62 cents!
Even if you don't have access to the newspaper coupons, you can get 2 packs of Always pads for 12 cents each and 2 boxes of Tampax tampons for 62 cents each just using Ibotta!
Be sure to open your app and unlock the offers before shopping.
At the store, open the offer and scan the barcode on the package to make sure the item you selected is eligible for the rebate.
After purchasing, just open the app, click the "Redeem" button, upload your receipt, and claim your offers.
As always, the items we amass are provided to local area non-profits for distribution, in accordance with Coupon for Change's non-profit mission.